Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a greeting

Hello, and welcome to My Life in Pictures, the blog where you get to skip the part where I jabber about my life to the internet, ad nauseam, and go straight to the pictures.


























also known as the Blog to Give My Dad an Ulcer, Because He's Not Worried Enough About Crazy People Looking at Pictures of His Grandkids.


























also known as I Heart Photography






















Welcome.


and now let us commence speaking about how cute William is.

3 comments:

Turley Family said...

Let's talk about how cute your boys are! I just love all the pictures of them! You and Criff make dang cute baby boys, on that note, I am thinking you should have another one asap so we can be pregnant together again and have babies the same age! I know it's such a great idea!

Em said...

William is very cute. What is he going to be for Halloween?

Nama said...

that last picture is absolutely priceless. so cute!