Monday, February 11, 2008

some advice

if you're a crazy person, and you're also a pregnant person, and if that means that you're a really crazy pregnant person, I think the best thing you can do for yourself and your husband is to not watch the movie "Sophie's Choice."*

friends, I have never been more serious.


*also, if you're pregnant, don't even watch the clip. and also don't watch the clip if you ever intend to see "Sophie's Choice." and also don't watch the clip if you're a person with feelings who hates to cry.

6 comments:

Fat eSpence said...

I must be crazy as well, that was most horrible. Not supposed to cry at work.

Kirsten said...

holy crap. why did you watch that.

Heather said...

I WATCHED IT LAST WEEK!!!!

I'm not a parent, pregnant, and/or a crazy person and it still made me want to throw up!

AH! Why!?!

Em said...

Oh my gosh! I almost threw up!

Amanda said...

Okay, that is THE SADDEST thing I have ever seen. And I did EXACTLY what you told me not to. I am pregnant and crazy and watched that clip. Dang it, I should have listened. I CRIED!!!

kat said...

i hate nazis.