Monday, November 30, 2009

crushing my writer's block with an iron fist, OH YES

I've been trying to think of something to post about for two days, and have come to the AMAZING and TOTALLY ORIGINAL conclusion that it is easier to write when life is stupid than when life is super awesome. and the last two weeks of November were really super awesome, so what did that leave me to write about? NOTHING.

lucky for you, Ivy spiked a temperature yesterday, I woke up this morning feeling decidedly less-awesome-than-before, and my kids have already heard me swear twice today. so. yay! we can now return to our previously scheduled complaining posting.

my camera and I are in a fight. We have been in a fight for about a month now, and everytime I mention it to someone they ask me who's winning, only it's not that kind of fight. It's the kind of preteen-girl-hissy-fight that has no winners, only an endless supply of pain and evil. This is why I took no pictures of our Thanksgiving. I did, however, take pictures of some of my relatives who were around, and while only half of them turned out the way they should (YOU ARE STUPID, CAMERA) look how pretty some of them are:




























5 comments:

ayoungblut said...

Great shots...I love all those guys!

Maggie said...

Liz, these are stunning!

Natalie Wright said...

Beautiful! I especially love that last one!

Ashley said...

Have I ever told you how grateful I am that you are in our family? ...well I am, excitedly so.

Grandy said...

Elizabeth--what a great talent you are!! -Even without such gorgeous, handsome, cute, beautiful, photographic relatives we have!!! These pictures are totally amazing!! Thank you so much for ALL you do for our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are a really good cook too!! Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy and looked spectacular!! And you read the scriptures with my gradkids and hardly ever say bad words.....YOU ARE PERFECT for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!