Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the tulip festival

Yesterday we went with some friends to the tulip festival.



Tanner takes tulips very seriously. I asked him if I could take his picture, and he was all, "I am looking at the tulips. DO YOU MIND."

Although he didn't actually say that last part.
but he was thinking it.
I could tell.






























William likes flowers okay. but mostly he likes rolling down the hills and splashing in the water.





























and feeding the fish.

I just like that Spring is here.

3 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Fun! I'm so sad we couldn't go. maybe another time! I'm SO glad spring is here too!

Katie said...

Love, love, love your last photo. Did you bring sunscreen? Man, it's nice out.

Mauri said...

so much fun! swim party tomorrow!