Friday, January 9, 2009

my favorite things

You may or may not know this, but I have a lip gloss addiction. This is what I could find in my three bags this morning.



Aaaahhhh! amazing. I took them out to take a picture and choirs of angels began to sing.


I probably have more. You know how people get all excited when they put on a winter coat or a sweater they haven't worn in awhile and they find money? I get excited when I put on a jacket and find lip-gloss I haven't seen in awhile. Score!



So. This was in my bags. I used to have a lot of lipstick/lip gloss, I mean a lot, but now I have kids instead, kids who are always asking for things like food and shelter. Kids! so demanding! But I had this theory about red lipstick, where it didn't matter how crazy and disheveled I looked, applying red lipstick made the crazy dishevelment look at least intentional.

I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to make people think I looked crazy and disheveled on purpose, but there it is.

Anyway. Not a bad amount to find lurking in the many pockets of my gigantic diaper totes, yes?







current go-to: Nars Revolt



classic standby: Bobbi Brown Aubergine:









absolute favorite that has been discontinued, curse Dior for taunting me with it's perfection then taking it away: chunk of chocolate


hmmm. couldn't get the color right on that one. Oh, well. I'm sure you all found this very interesting. Thank you for your time.

No comments: