Wednesday, January 28, 2009

well check

let's play a game. We'll call it "Guess How Many Times We Can Go To The Doctor's Office in One Stupid Month."































The winner gets a virtual high-five.

































OH! On second thought, let's make it a competition; let's see who can go to the doctor's office the most in one stupid month.

































Yay! Winners! Hero!


































At least this time we got the room with the fun windows and the cool hat.




we're going back next week.

4 comments:

Chris said...

seriously - on behalf of my whole family...I'm sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

At least you have the cutest kids.... doesn't that make up for having to take them to the doctor a million times?

Ashley said...

What? No, don't you know, I am the winner! Dang, I totally sympathize. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery... and not passing it back and forth to one another.

Natalie Wright said...

LOVE. YOUR. BLOG. You absolutely inspire me, and very few thing do(in a not self-absorbed kind of way).

We must talk photography some day. I am quite anxious to know if you will reveal to me what you are shooting with.... or perhaps it is your deep dark secret? Hmmmm, I might be so bold as to say you are a Nikon fan. Am I right?