Monday, January 4, 2010

crazy



every time someone asks me to take pictures for them I'm like, "yes! of course! it'll be fantastic!" and then I go home and think about it and start feeling sick because what if I mess up? what if they hate the pictures? what if this was their only chance at immortalizing THAT SPECIAL SPECIAL MOMENT, oh, man, I just know no one will be happy, I will be a failure, everyone will hate me, I will be alone and friendless and miserable and probably destitute, too.
anyway. whatever. even if they don't, I like these.



















2 comments:

Ashley said...

and thank you. just put in a canvas order. I will let you know how it turns out! we love you!

Shari said...

You have absolutely NO reason to worry about that. How could anyone not LOVE the pictures you take? I know I adore mine!