Tuesday, September 29, 2009

friend time

This is our friend Tanner.


I love this kid, in spite of the fact that he is not fully convinced of my competency.
or maybe I love him because he's not fully convinced of my competency.
it's hard to say.
"I'm not going to look at your camera," he told me.
And he didn't.
Michael, on the other hand, gave me full on Magnum:


Tanner is good at jumping on the tramp and knows lots of stuff about Star Wars. Michael thinks having Tanner over is the Bee's Knees.

Neighborhood friends are the greatest.

2 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Those 2 boys are so dang cute. I love Michael's look, he knows what his mom does. I love little boys!!! They are so cute and handsome and mischievous and just hilarious. We still need to come play.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Those are some cute kids:) I do have to say, Tanner and Natalya think your kids are the bees knees too.