Wednesday, September 2, 2009

why lunch is better when Dad makes it

The kids are always like, "Mom, make me a 'W' sandwich!" or "Mom, please make me a 'Michael' sandwich!" or "Mom, my sandwich would be better if it looked like a rocket." And I'm always like, "What are you talking about? I don't care. eat your sandwich already."

because when I was little, we were lucky to have bread and spinach was an unheard of luxury and if we wanted cheese on our lunch we walked out to the dairy and curdled some milk, plus we walked uphill to school both ways, or at least one way, but it was a really big hill and we were always very tired at the end.
(that last part is true, by the way.)







































stop showing me up, Christofer.

3 comments:

kat said...

ya... you got served.

Ashley said...

ha. how cute is that. father of the day for sure!

Grandy said...

That's MY kid!!!! cool sandwiches!!