Saturday, October 10, 2009

ugh! and also, gah!

I swear, everytime I resolve to try and make my blog interesting, or at least routinely updated again, something happens to impede me.

This time, impediment came in the form of Technical Difficulties.

Don't even get me started on how I feel about Technical Difficulties.

When these Technical Difficulties are stablized, I will try to revive this blog again (but who knows, the universe hates me and, whatever, I don't even care).

in the meantime, may I direct you to a 4-year-old post about how fat I become while pregnant?

or perhaps you'd prefer to read a post that my very patient husband doesn't like (because it's true)?

or maybe you'd like to hear about an experience I found so embarrassing, so completely humiliating, that even now, some 11 years later, thinking about it still makes me twitchy?

enjoy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ok, your post on the cold hands was HILarious!!! I was laughing out loud!

Lincoln said...

I've used the term "technical difficulties" approximately 5 times in my time as a news anchor.